Struggling to find how to lock the keyboard on your Mac?
Lockey will let you lock both your keyboard and mouse to prevent accidental keystrokes and clicks whilst you want to be doing something else.
- Lock your Mac keyboard to prevent further use
- Select to lock the keyboard immediately or within 10 seconds
- 10 second time delay allows you to start your movie or screencast
- Optionally lock your iMac mouse and MacBook trackpad too
- Lock and unlock your Mac keyboard via a hotkey combination
- Tested on iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Macbook Air and Hackintosh
- Built for Apple Macintosh OS X 10.5 – 10.8
- A real guarantee. If Lockey doesn’t work for you you’ll get a full refund
- Download now, just
Get started in less than 90 seconds.
Lock your Apple keyboard in a single click
Switch between running applications whilst the keyboard is locked
Disable mouse and trackpad
Over 300 people in six months can't be wrong
Set up your Mac so your kids can't accidentally trash itTech Radar
Third-party software can help here too, Lockey disables your Mac's keyboard to prevent accidental keystrokes interrupting movies and TV showsMac Format
I love the concept of LockeyMuhammad J
It's exactly what I've been looking forChris D
Lockey really complements with Caffeine appMuhammad J
This is the only app I've found that locks out my keyboard and keeps the display active!Ben
Thanks for writing thisMatt
Lockey is simple, easy to use and perfectly priced.Chris